Dublin Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on March 19.
With the ever-growing severity of the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), we want to ensure you that our first concern is the health and safety of our customers, associates, and communities we serve. Your well-being is of the utmost importance so we will continue to monitor the situation and send updates as things change.
We thought it would be helpful to share the enhancements we’ve made within our stores to help serve you better during this time as well as some of the steps we’ve taken to keep everyone safe and healthy.
• Free Pick-up & Delivery for all service during during this time
• New & Used Car “at home” test drives and delivery
• Special incentives making it a really great time to buy (visit store websites for details)
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
• Associates who experience any flu-like symptoms such as runny nose, cough, and/or fever are being asked to self-quarantine
• Associates have been asked to adhere to new sanitation safety procedures and wash hands thoroughly and frequently
• Associates have been asked to adhere to the 6 social distancing guidelines and refrain from shaking hands with each other and customers
• In addition to regular scheduled cleaning, high traffic areas are being cleaned several times a day and extensive deep cleaning is being conducted on Sundays
• Stainless steel, laminate, and other exposed surfaces are being disinfected on a regular basis
• Hand sanitizer and soap are readily available in stores
• Sales associates will no longer be taking test drives with customers
• Store hours and associate schedules have been adjusted in order to maintain the recommended number of people in a designated area
• Service lounges & sitting areas have been rearranged to allow for recommended 6 separation
• Access to refreshments and snacks may be limited
• Some stores may limit car wash facilities
The Performance Columbus Family is here for you, and we’ll be here for you when this is over. We are always “closer than you think”, and you are all close in our hearts during these unprecedented times. It’s our sincere hope that you and your family stay healthy and safe in the coming weeks.
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Dublin Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Dublin Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.