- 1 AK STEEL CORPORATION: Cleveland-Cliffs Commends the State of Ohio for Recognizing Essential Businesses and Operations Under its Stay at Home Order
- 2 35 construction businesses in Miami County have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 3 One professional engineer license lapsed in Seneca County during 2019
- 4 19 construction businesses in 44221 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 5 One real estate appraiser license lapsed in Monroe County during Q3 of 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.