- 1 326 nonstore retailers in Ohio have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 2 Ohio among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 3 Four cosmetology mini salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Bedford
- 4 New manufacturing orders for primary metals climb 1.9 percent in August
- 5 Two cosmetology mini salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Mansfield
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.