- 1 AK STEEL CORPORATION: Cleveland-Cliffs Commends the State of Ohio for Recognizing Essential Businesses and Operations Under its Stay at Home Order
- 2 10 retail trade businesses in 44146 have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 3 35 construction businesses in Miami County have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 4 One professional engineer license lapsed in Seneca County during 2019
- 5 19 construction businesses in 44221 have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.