About 91.6 percent of the 155 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Findlay in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 Delaware ranked 221st in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 2 Consumers National Bank in Minerva rated as "satisfactory" by feds
- 3 Wyandot County ranked 24th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 Hamersville ranked 237th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 5 FDS Bank in Mason rated as "satisfactory" by feds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.