About 91.6 percent of the 155 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Findlay in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 Shipments of durable goods fall 1.5 percent in July
- 2 Census Bureau: More women than men in Fairport Harbor in 2017
- 3 Madison Adult Career Center enrolls 141 undergrads
- 4 DUBLIN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Cyber 6 Group Joins Rea & Associates
- 5 16.3% of households in Roswell received food stamps in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.