About 91.6 percent of the 155 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Findlay in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 CARDINAL HEALTH, INC: Cardinal Health to Webcast Discussion of Fourth-Quarter and Year-End Results for Fiscal Year 2019 on August 8
- 2 CENTERLINE BIOMEDICAL, INC.: Centerline Biomedical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Intra-Operative Positioning System
- 3 Schools in the U.S. with the most wrestlers
- 4 JEFFERSON COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Don’t Miss an Informative and Timely Workshop: Social Media Bootcamp
- 5 Ohio ranks 26th highest for state tax collections per capita
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.