About 91.6 percent of the 155 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Findlay in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 Nick Owens Pledges to Support Congressional Term Limits
- 2 Census Bureau: 74.7 percent of people in Shelby County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 3 24 professional, scientific and technical services businesses in Montgomery County have between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
- 4 220 wholesale trade businesses in Montgomery County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 5 New manufacturing orders for search and navigation equipment, defense fall 0.5 percent in October
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.