About 91.6 percent of the 155 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Findlay in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 Graduates earn 1,472 degrees from Ashland University
- 2 The First National Bank of Powhatan Point last evaluated by feds in 2016
- 3 The First National Bank of Waverly last evaluated by feds in 2018
- 4 The Huntington National Bank in Columbus last evaluated by feds in 2016
- 5 Graduates earn 231 degrees, certificates from the Professional Skills Institute
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.