About 91.6 percent of the 155 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Findlay in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the late
- 1 CARDINAL HEALTH, INC: Cardinal Health Welcomes Victor Crawford as CEO of Pharmaceutical Segment
- 2 CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP: Cincinnati Financial Signs Agreement to Acquire MSP Underwriting Limited From Munich Re
- 3 BUCKEYE LAKE REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: October Business After Hours
- 4 Elite Welding Academy LLC enrolls 79 undergrads
- 5 Brown Aveda Institute-Mentor enrolls 140 undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.