Tuition and fees was unchanged for 2017-18 at Altierus Career College-Columbus, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Which U.S. schools receive the least state student aid?
- 2 ANDERSON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 1940's Day at Lunken Airport on August 11
- 3 Knox County Career Center enrolls 172 undergrads
- 4 WOOSTER AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: August BAH - Lehman's on August 16
- 5 Cost of college was unchanged for all students at University of Akron Wayne College
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.