At Cleveland Institute of Dental-Medical Assistants-Lyndhurst, 78 percent of undergraduate students are traditional students - age 24 or younger - and 100 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Graduates earn 1,472 degrees from Ashland University
- 2 The Huntington National Bank in Columbus last evaluated by feds in 2016
- 3 New California ranked 9th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 The First National Bank of Waverly last evaluated by feds in 2018
- 5 Graduates earn 11 degrees, certificates from American National University-Dayton
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.