About 69.4 percent of the 157 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the l
- 1 Galen College of Nursing-Cincinnati enrolls 478 undergrads
- 2 Which U.S. schools receive the most federal student aid?
- 3 74 percent of applicants to Ohio University-Main Campus were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 Elite Welding Academy LLC enrolls 79 undergrads
- 5 CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP: Cincinnati Financial Signs Agreement to Acquire MSP Underwriting Limited From Munich Re
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.