About 69.4 percent of the 157 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the l
- 1 Ashville ranked 268th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 2 Home Savings Bank in Youngstown receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 3 Wyandot County ranked 24th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 Consumers National Bank in Minerva rated as "satisfactory" by feds
- 5 22.6 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Cambridge, Ohio
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.