Tuition and fees fell 9.5 percent for 2017-18 at Western Hills School of Beauty and Hair Design, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 AK STEEL CORPORATION: Cleveland-Cliffs Commends the State of Ohio for Recognizing Essential Businesses and Operations Under its Stay at Home Order
- 2 Nick Owens Pledges to Support Congressional Term Limits
- 3 19 construction businesses in 44221 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 4 One professional engineer license lapsed in Seneca County during 2019
- 5 Petroleum and petroleum products wholesalers report 15.8 percent increase in year-over-year December inventories
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.