- 1 Census Bureau: 74.7 percent of people in Shelby County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 New manufacturing orders for search and navigation equipment, defense fall 0.5 percent in October
- 3 14 administrative, support, waste management and remediation services businesses in 44256 have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 4 Census Bureau: 77.7 percent of people in Hocking County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 5 220 wholesale trade businesses in Montgomery County have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.