- 1 Total state tax collections in Ohio reach $29.5 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 2 Cost of college went up for all students at Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art
- 3 Ohio’s public pensions are 55.2 percent government funded
- 4 Grocery and related products wholesalers report $55.5 billion in June sales
- 5 Cost of college went up for all students at Eastern Gateway Community College
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.