24 Ohio medical centers were listed among the top facilities in the nation in a study of patient care by Healthgrades.com, a company that aims to help hospitals maintain customer loyalty and provide objective health information to patients.
- 1 Census Bureau: 74.7 percent of people in Shelby County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 Nick Owens Pledges to Support Congressional Term Limits
- 3 19 construction businesses in 44221 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 4 One professional engineer license lapsed in Seneca County during 2019
- 5 12 construction businesses in 44231 have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.