24 Ohio medical centers were listed among the top facilities in the nation in a study of patient care by Healthgrades.com, a company that aims to help hospitals maintain customer loyalty and provide objective health information to patients.
- 1 Five businesses in 45628 had between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 2 Three businesses in 45634 had between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 3 COLUMBUS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Horizon Announces Launch of New Cloud Express Product
- 4 326 nonstore retailers in Ohio have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 5 492 petroleum and coal products manufacturing businesses in the U.S. have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.