- 1 Total state tax collections in Ohio reach $29.5 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 2 Grocery and related products wholesalers report $55.5 billion in June sales
- 3 Rossmoyne ranked 478th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 U.S. gift, novelty and souvenir stores report $1.6 billion in sales for June
- 5 Cost of college went up for all students at Eastern Gateway Community College
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.