Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG), a global leader in customer experience outsourcing, today announced that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a dividend of $0.11 per share for the third quarter of 2018.
- 1 Ashville ranked 268th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 2 Wayne Savings Community Bank in Wooster last evaluated by feds in 2017
- 3 The Peoples National Bank of Mount Pleasant rated as "satisfactory" by feds
- 4 Home Savings Bank in Youngstown receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 5 Minster Bank rated as "satisfactory" by feds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Ohio Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.